Our Nutrition & Dietetics services fall under CNES Marketing Ltd, headed by Lavanya Sunassy-Pather.
Lavanya has more than 10 years’ experience in Nutrition & Dietetics. Holder of a BSc in Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics and a MSc in Clinical Nutrition, she notably served as Head of the Dietetics Department at the Apollo Bramwell Hospital (now Wellkin Hospital), the largest private hospital in Mauritius.
In the first half of 2019, she intervened as Dietitian in the 10th Edition of Indian Ocean Island Games, conducting counselling, meal planning and follow-ups for almost 300 Mauritian athletes over a period of 3 months.
Since 2012, she has been collaborating both with individuals and organisations with a view to promoting balanced and healthy food habits and enabling sustainable nutritional changes among her target audiences.
The core domains of intervention of Lavanya include:
- Diabetes management
- Nutritional management of children with autism
- Paediatric nutrition
- Weight management
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition
- Nutrition education and development of individual dietary plans
- Obesity, renal nutrition and maternal nutrition
- Dietary management for the elderly persons
- Nutritional Assessment, Counselling and Monitoring
- Coaching and Support
- Personalised Meal Plans
Corporates & Organisations
- Talks on matters related to Dietetics and Nutrition
- Nutritional Assessment, Counselling and Monitoring for Team Members
- Workshop for Kitchen Staff
- Review of Canteen Menu and Portion Sizing
Are you looking for tailor-made dietetics programmes to cater for the welfare of your employees or other stakeholders? We would be glad to hear from you and see how we can support you through a bespoke package and preferential rates.
If you would like book an appointment or gather more info on our services, please feel free to contact me.
59 28 78 18
Lavanya regularly intervenes in newpapers (5-Plus, Le Defi, Defi Sport, Essentielle and Week-End), on radio channels (Top FM and Radio Plus) and online (Rising News and Inside News) on topics related to Dietetics.
Top FM: Zoom sur les maladies cardio-vasculaires
Inside News: Excès de fêtes de fin d’année
Inside News: Se remettre d'une gueule de bois
Défi Média: Excès pendant les fêtes
Le petit déjeuner